SPIRO ducts are produced on the latest machines of Swiss quality.
- We offer wide dimension series (ϕ80 – ϕ 120 mm)
- Standard type made of galvanized sheet (length 3 m), of stainless steel at wish.
- We also offer production of SPIRO ducts in reinforced design and non-standard lengths (e.g. 4, 6, 12 m).
- Suitable for most of air distribution systems, including transportation of powder materials (e.g. wood, paper etc.)
- SPIRO duct has very low pressure losses.
- We care about quality and accuracy.
SPIRO duct is the common air handling duct that is widely used thank to its mechanical properties and low pressure loss. Thanks to these properties itis an ideal choice for almost every air distribution, even for transport of some materials such as wood or paper.
We are dealing with production of quality SPIRO duct, for which production we use on of the latest machines. Our products feature accuracy and high quality of processing. Circular SPIRO duct for air handling is produced from zinc galvanised metal sheet, however, at customer´s wish we are able to use stainless steel.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to answer any ambiguity and questions. We believe in good cooperation and we do our best to satisfy our customers.
Besides SPIRO ducts we also provide production of circular, square or welded ducts.