Standard performance of elements:
- Design of the duct elements enables the careful installation of air handling ducts of leakage classification B – C according to ČSN EN 12 237-
- Sheet metal electrogalvanized with layer of zinc 275 g/m2which can be proven by manufacturer´s certificate. Welded points are secured by zinc spray or corrector from the aesthetical and anticorrosive reasons.
- Joining of pipes and fittings is carried out by flat lock seam joint, lap seam and subsequent spot welding, riveting and welding.
- Fittings are made tight by putty (acrylate).
- Duct elements are designed for plugging joining to each other or by means of flanges.
Other design options:
- Other material (stainless steel)
- Requirements for tightness
- Specially adjusted fittings
- Surface finishing (RAL colour standardBesides SPIRO ducts we also provide production of square, welded ducts or SPIRO ducts.